Sunday 6 October 2013

Identity & Self - WEEK 3 - Design Development

I was pleased how this week turned out because I was able to see how my designs develops throughout the week.

I needed to improve how quickly I produced initial designs, as people were drawing a lot more on the same space of time I had. This was probably because I wasn't letting my creativity flow and thought about the following designs too much.

I liked using the jagged line I used to contrast it against the roundness of the yin yang symbol.

When I presented my collection of casual clothes, I was adviced to give my models faces and hair to give the collection attitude. In addition, I felt I toned down my designs because I tried to make the collection wearable and commercial. Because of this, I decided to make another collection of more couture clothes. I also drew a page of colour swatches, poses, make up and hairstyles to inspire the couture collection.




No comments:

Post a Comment