Thursday 6 March 2014

Culture - WEEK 3

Looking at corsets in the previous week, I developed design ideas that restricted the body by wrapping a subject in cling film. This helped me to understand how the body reacts to certain body parts being constricted. I found this a useful and conceptual way of thinking, but i thought i was difficult to still keep the design practical enough to be wearable. 
I intended to sketch stills from the video clip i took of the subject moving which being constricted. I would like to use digital clips to illustrate my point and research in other projects, because it shows how i have interpreted the initial research. 

During this week, Dan helped me to develop colour schemes using Photoshop. This was a very useful demonstration, because i know that presentation of a colour scheme is a necessity. It was professional and clear way to develop and present colour schemes, by creating different hues and complimentary colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment