Wednesday 11 December 2013

Collaboration Project (Industry) - WEEK 2

This week, my group concentrated on finalising everything. On Monday, we brought all our deigns together from the previous week to create the final collection. We drew up our initial final ideas on an A1 board and agreed that one person finalises the final illustrations to keep the designs looking unified. I think this worked well because we incorporated everyone ideas into the final designs and our team kept on top of their deadlines in order for this process to run smoothly.

After, myself and the design team finalised the designs by drawing the flats of each outfit. This was time consuming, but made the presentation look professional and helped me to visualise how they would actually be made.

In the time we had left, I attempted to present the concept of one of out ideas by making a prototype. I used acetate sheets for most of the layering, which we thought was befitting because Comme des Garçons sometimes use unconventional materials. I intended to show the prototype, although we were unsure to present it because it wasn't presented digitally. I would have done this differently by organising the prototype to be show digitally


No comments:

Post a Comment