Tuesday 5 November 2013

Identity & Self - WEEK 7 - Film/Illustration/Pattern cutting

This week felt crammed but each day was helpful in their own way. On the first day, I gathered a crude concept board of images (mainly from work in my sketchbook) in order to create initial ideas.

I wanted to use the idea from accessories (the rib cage structure) to symbolise the exterior persona people see me as (as this would be the most eye catching piece of the garment). In addition I would create an undergarment that people would see secondly (which would symbolise the mischievous/corrupt/disturbing deeper persona). I decided not to do the rib cage because it may be too accessory orientated and I would be able to have enough time to do it well.

I thought the day where we were doing film was useful, but for people who take to the promotion side. I wanted to make a film for my final piece but I didn't have enough time. When I have time I will edit the clips I took whilst taking shots of the final product. 







No comments:

Post a Comment